America martyred the hero of the fight against terrorism
WANA (Apr 20 ) – President of Iran, Seyed Ebrahim Raisi, in a meeting with ambassadors and diplomats of Islamic countries, stated: “Martyr Gen. Qassem Soleimani and Abu Mehdi Al Muhandes stood up against the terrorism movement.”
Iran’s president called the claim of fighting against Western terrorism a false and showy claim. “The hero of the fight against terrorism martyred at the hands of an American who declared that he was against ISIS,” Raisi said.
Dr. Raisi believed that the Americans formed a Takfiri group, but Islamic Iran stood up against them with the help of the countries of region and the Muslim people.
The most important speeches of the president of Iran among the ambassadors and diplomats of Islamic countries
- “two decades of American presence in the region had no result except insecurity, killing, and bloodshed.”
- “All our dear brothers in Iraq realized that the Islamic Republic seeks to establish the will of the people on the sovereignty of Iraq”
- “Communication with neighbors and Muslim countries is the priority of the 13th government’s foreign policy”
- “Enemies imposed harsh sanctions against our country intending to stop Iran, but they failed”
- “the enemy’s threats and sanctions did not work against the Islamic Republic of Iran, and we have made much progress and will continue to make”