Gen Ashtiyani: “Israel knows it cannot face Iran directly and so it resorts to vandalism.”
WANA (Mar 06) – General Amir Ashtiyani, Iran’s Minister of Defense, held a press conference today March 6th where he made the following important comments.
- “Many countries wish to purchase drones from us today because they have all accepted that Iran’s drone power is incredible and has proven itself.””We plan to build ballistic missiles with a range of 2000 kilometers.”
- “We do not have plans to purchase the S400 defense system from Russia as we have achieved self-sufficiency in defensive armaments.”
- “We will help some nations with their defensive groundworks within the bounds of our own considerations.”
- “We have a strategic relationship with China and we had extensive talks with the Chinese defense minister in his visit here…we will have greater relations with China and have a good military relationship with them.”
- “The purchase of Sukhoi Su-35 [from Russia] was a matter pursued previously. We have not received any hardware and are still pursuing this matter.”
- “Israel knows it cannot face Iran directly and so it resorts to vandalism.