We will cut off enemies’ hands if they attack Iran. Pre Raisi
WANA (AUG 29) – Today, on August 29, Iran’s President, Ebrahim Raisi, held a press conference with the media. In this presser, President Raisi talked about national as well as international issues.
He discussed the two ways that enemies of Iran have tried to disrupt Iran’s peace, like isolating Iran from the rest of the world, which they clearly failed at, “The Enemy did not succeed in the path and policy of isolating the Islamic Republic of Iran.” Said President Raisi.
During a recent address, Iran’s President discussed ongoing negotiations regarding lifting sanctions. While Iran remains committed to pursuing these negotiations, President Raisi emphasized that the country will not tolerate interference from other nations, particularly those in the West, when it comes to decision-making in this area.
In addition to his statements about the sanction-lifting negotiations, President Raisi clarified why the previous negotiations did not continue; Ayatollah Raisi said: “We did not leave the sanction-lifting negotiations table. Others did (left the table of negotiations). They (5+1) then regretted it (leaving the negotiations) and announced that they were ready to continue the negotiations.”
During the event, President Raisi highlighted the advancements made by Iran’s nuclear and military sectors. “We used to have the most threats and sanctions in the military industry; now we have the first (top) word in the military industry. We used to have the most sanctions and threats in the nuclear industry, and now we have the upper hand in the nuclear industry. ” President Raisi Said on the presser of August 29.
RAISI’S OTHER IMPORTANT REMARKS
- We are pursuing the issue of lifting the sanctions, but we will not wait for them (the West) to make a decision for us.
- We did not leave the sanction-lifting negotiations table. Others did(left the table of negotiations). They (5+1) then regretted it (leaving the negotiations) and announced that they were ready to continue the negotiations.
- If we were at the time of the previous negotiations (JCPOA), we would have arranged the JCPOA text in a different way.
- We had blocked money only in South Korea and not in other countries.
- Iran adhered to its obligations in the JCPOA from the very beginning, the evidence of which was the fifteen times the International Atomic Agency (IAEA) announced Iran’s adherence to its obligations.
- Any country that wants to enmity and violate the Islamic Republic their hands will be cut off.