The glory of honoring a soldier of the homeland
WANA – The plans for the anniversary of the assassination of General Qassem Soleimani
- The main ceremony of the third anniversary of the assassination of General Soleimani will be held tomorrow (Jan 03) evening in Tehran. Ebrahim Raisi, the president of Iran or one of the high officials will be the speaker of this ceremony.
- Milad Tower will be turned off on Tuesday – Jan 3, 2023 morning from 1 to 1:20 (Local time) in memory of Qassem Soleimani.
- Coinciding with the third anniversary of Soleimani’s martyrdom, the mural of Tehran’s Revolution Square with images of martyrs was unveiled.
This mural with an area of 1400 square meters is considered the largest mural in Iran.
- According to a program, university students will get to know more about General Soleimani during their studies from next year.
- Naming the country’s first satellite system project after Sardar Soleimani / Salarieh, head of Iran Space Agency:”Currently, we are making preparations for the implementation of one of the most important and largest space projects in the country, which is also included in the 10-year plan.” he also added that “Launching a large number of satellites into orbit and creating a space system capable of providing Internet of Things (IOT) services have been named after Gen. Qassem Soleimani, so that the name and memory of Soleimani will resonate more in the world.”
- The walking path to the tomb of martyrs of Kerman and General Soleimani, one day before the ceremony of the third anniversary of the assassination of the Iranian general. The presence of many fans and lovers of General Soleimani in the city of Kerman.
- The slogan of the Iraqi protesters at the place of martyrdom of resistance commanders (Gen. Qassem Soleimani and Mohandes Abu Mahdi) on the way to Baghdad airport:
Allah is great
America is the great devil
- A public holiday was announced in 13 Iraqi provinces tomorrow on the occasion of the third anniversary of the martyrdom of the resistance commanders
Iranian authorities’ statements about General Soleimani and the revenge that will be taken.
- Supreme Leader of Iran, Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei:”Palestinians have made progress against the Zionists, and the Resistance has attained results in Iraq, Syria and Yemen. Using his experience in the Sacred Defense and the advice of comrades, General Soleimani relied on domestic resources to strengthen the Resistance in these countries.”
- Referring to the actions taken by General Qassem Soleimani, former commander of Quds Force arm of IRGC, Gen. Salami, commander -in-chief of IRGC said: “Gen. Soleimani diffused the big American plan of creating governments. His key achievement was empowering our foreign policy.”
- Minister of Defense of Iran: “Revenge of General Soleimani is on the permanent agenda of the armed forces of the Islamic Republic of Iran.”Amir Brigadier Dr. Mohammad Reza Ashtiani, Minister of Defense and Support of the Armed Forces, said in a message on the occasion of the anniversary of the martyrdom of General Qassem Soleimani: “revenge for the blood of General Soleimani is on the permanent agenda of the armed forces. We will take revenge on the perpetrators of this cowardly terror at a time and place they don’t think about.”
- Iran’s former ambassador to Iraq: “Trump will not escape revenge / When it comes to revenge, we are not done yet / Many libertarians in the world are thirsty for Trump’s blood. I state this point recklessly; They will destroy Trump in any way they can and take revenge for the blood of Abu Mahdi and Martyr Soleimani. When does this happen? I don’t know, but Mr. Trump should not think that he can avoid this crime and incident and easily escape from the hands of the Islamic Republic.”
- General Naqdi, deputy coordinator of the IRGC: “The blood price of Haj Qassem Soleimani is the freedom of Quds and Palestine. People should know for sure that we will take revenge.”